Wouldn’t you love a personal Marketing Director to help you grow your business, but don’t have the budget to hire someone of that caliber and experience?
Would you love to hear from peers and experts what works and what doesn’t when it comes to growing and maintaining your business?
The Boulder Online Marketing Cooperative(BOMC) is a guided program that will help you create and sustain an effective and efficient online marketing system that will grow your business and free your time to focus on doing the things you do best.
In the BOMC you join 8 other local business owners and pool resources to get full use the most powerful and effective online marketing tools. Tools that can be prohibitively expensive for many small businesses. Tools to handle your online communications, customer follow up, logistics communications, promotions, event registration and many more daily business functions you are already doing and many you didn’t even know were possible.
Having access to the best tools is great, but only if they are connected to your other online efforts. In BOMC I leverage my years of experience setting up and maintaining complex internet solutions to handle all your setup and integration needs for you. It’s like having a I.T. guy on staff for you whenever technology needs arise.
All the tools and technologies are nice, but the tool is only as effective as the user. The BOMC is all about coaching you to learn how to effectively communicate with your audience, once technology is not an obstacle. You will participate monthly mini-workshops,
Joining the BOMC will get you:
- Integration of the latest tools available to automate essential online business best-practices(including fee-based tools valued at over $300/mo.)
- Account set-up and maintenance in my marketing automation system designed to maximize your efforts, minimize your daily time drain and optimize your customer management.
- Monthly marketing mini-workshops where you will learn and explore tools, techniques and methods for online business success
- Personal one-on-one guidance to optimize your current efforts, introduce new tools and technologies, and fill any gaps in your online(and offline) marketing mix.
- Collaboration and feedback with other small business owners like yourself on new ideas, programs and messaging.
- Creation of custom-designed programs to help you generate more business
By working together as a group you gain access to the kind of marketing tools usually afforded to much larger businesses.
You also get me (and my years of experience) as a part-time asset on your team to guide you through the complex and changing world of online business. Think of me as, not your virtual assistant, but your virtual VP of Sales and personal Marketing Director 🙂
This all sounds great, but what is it going to cost me?
Because you will be pooling your resources with a number of other small businesses in the co-op, this service is available to you for the (ridiculous) rate of $300 per month.
Ok, but will I actually be able to get my money’s worth?
Your income potential depends on a lot of factors including your business model, your creativity, and your level of effort. I will be available as your resource to help you hone your efforts so you get the most out of your marketing. You won’t be fumbling around in the dark with how to setup and use complex online tools or how to make them play nice together. That is my job and I want to see you succeed.
What is possible?
Expand your business to include:
- Live events
- Digital Product sales
- Online Membership Programs
- Segmented Customer-specific Email Newsletter Programs
- Affiliate Programs
- Coordinated Product launches
Membership in the BMOC is $400 per month.
That’s all. For $400 each month, you get all the above and the opportunity to thrive and grow your business to the level you want. We also ask that you commit to at least 6 months with the Co-Op so that we can see the fruits of our efforts together and make informed business decisions.
Join the Co-Op!
Use the form below to get this conversation started. From there I’ll get in touch with you and we can explore if you are a good fit for the Boulder Online Marketing Cooperative.